Latest Update – February 20, 2016
Except as set forth below or as specifically agreed to by you, CodesLine will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as gathered from you on our Sites.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of our Website (www.CodesLine.com), including but not limited to text, graphics and icons, are copyrighted materials of CodesLine and its suppliers and affiliates, and contain trademarks, service marks and trade names of CodesLine and its suppliers and affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content ONLY for educational purposes only.
We make every effort to provide accurate and timely information; however, there may be inadvertent technical factual inaccuracies, omissions, and typographical errors, for which we apologize. Our Website and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. CodesLine cannot ensure that files you download from our Website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. CodesLine reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
Our online Terms and Conditions/User Agreement is considered the governing agreement between both you as a user of our Website and CodesLine, and it supercedes any other information on our Website.
CodesLine adheres to the following policies with regards to your privacy.
“Non-Personal Information” is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through your use of our Website.
“Personally Identifiable Information” also “Personal Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing a product or service to you. It may include information stored in your membership profile such as your name, email address, and other information you may provide.
“Website” is CodesLine’s Website published at www.CodesLine.com.
Personal Information Collected
- Personal Information is information that can be used to identify or contact an individual, or to locate them. It also includes other non-personal information that may be associated with Personal Information. We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media website user account names, or other contacts at which you receive communications from or on behalf of CodesLine.
Interest-based Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of products and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle information; geographic information such as your neighborhood; the types of coupons that interest you and don’t interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender). We use Google Analytics to collect this data by using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers.
- Shopping Preference Information about what categories, brands, and varieties of products you buy, such as the items you put on the shopping lists you share with CodesLine, the search terms you enter into our Website, and the offers you select. This also includes the coupons you view and redeem, the third-party links you visit, and the stores you prefer.
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your geolocation, such as your location relative to nearby stores or aisles.
Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifier (e.g., Android advertising ID), device name and model, operating system type, domain name, screen views, language information, and your activities on our Services. For example, information collection by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i) the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the webpages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information); (iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
Information From Third Parties
We may receive information from third parties about you, including Personal Information, cookies and other identifiers that do not personally identify you, and information about in-store and online transactions.
Information You Provide About a Third Party
If you choose to use any of our referral services to tell someone else about our Sites, or to email a promotion, we will ask you for that person’s name and email address. We will use the information you provide to automatically send to that person the referral, such as an email inviting him or her to the Sites you recommended. We do not share this email with any third party, other than those third party service providers used to transmit the referral.
How CodesLine Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Sites and our other products and services;
- Communicate with you about the coupons, advertisements, promotional offerings, and other content found on and off our Sites;
- Process and facilitate coupon printing, loading, and redemption activity;
- Manage and store shopping lists;
- Monitor and improve marketing and promotional campaigns and efforts;
- Provide you with a personalized experience on and off the Sites, including targeted advertisements and promotions;
- Anonymize and aggregate information for different purposes, such as website traffic flow analysis, usage analysis, product development, market analysis, case studies, and marketing;
- For administrative purposes, such as customer service and sweepstakes administration
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and
Use of Credit Cards
CodesLine does not currently charge for its services, and does not collect any payment information. If we choose to offer paid services in the future, to purchase those services from our Website, you may have to provide a credit card for billing purposes. We will use 3rd party billing services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services.
Use By Minors
CodesLine is committed to protecting the privacy of children. There may be good and/or services offered by members of our Website that are not designed nor intended for use by individuals under a specific age. CodesLine is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability whatsoever should a minor use our Website to acquire goods and/or services that would otherwise be prohibited due to the minor’s age. CodesLine encourages parents to monitor their children’s Internet usage as a result.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website contains links to other websites. CodesLine is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from our Website.
CodesLine and its affiliates fully comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us.